Welcome to Alcatraz Escape Rooms
If This Is Your First Time Here, You Are Probably Wondering
What is an Escape Room?”
“Why do I need to do one?”
Are We Right?
Let us show you why thousands of people JUST LIKE YOU are using Escape Rooms to benefit their lives.
Did you know that escape rooms have been around for over a decade? Originally rooms were only virtual and you could only play them while sitting in front of a computer? The most popular online Escape Room was called Crimson Red. Then in 2006, the first ever escape room became a reality in Japan, and since then escape rooms have been spreading all over the world.
What Is An Escape Room?
According to Wikipedia:
An escape room is a physical adventure game in which players solve a series of puzzles using clues, hints and strategy to complete the objectives at hand. Players are given a set time limit to unveil the secret plot which is hidden within the rooms. Escape rooms are inspired by “escape-the-room”–style video games. Games are set in a variety of fictional locations, such as prison cells, dungeons and space stations, and are popular as team building exercises.
The rules are simple:
Your team (2-10 players) goes into the escape room and the door closes behind you. Once inside, you’ll have 50 minutes to master a series of puzzles, riddles and mysteries to complete your mission.
Why Do I Need To Do One?
- Exercise Your Brain – escape games use tricky riddles and math problems. Each time you do an escape room you are exercising your brain to thinking outside the box and challenging it to see things from new angles and
- Competitive Skill – With a 50 minute time limit to escape a room and the challenge of solving a sequence of puzzles bring out the sherlock holmes in you.
- Concentration – In order to solve the game, you must solve the puzzle. Our puzzles increase your ability to concentrate in this goldfish attention span world.
- Creative Thinking – Expand your mind and learn to think out of the box when solving the problems at Alcatraz Escape Rooms. Usually the way to solve our escape room puzzles is to look at the problem differently and think in a non-linear fashion.
- Awareness – Develop your awareness of your surroundings and group behaviour
- Team Building – Learn to work together to solve our Escape Room puzzles. In the world of Escape Rooms, team work is dream work.